2010年3月25日星期四

=)

u din say u love the black watch
u din say u love the mug
u din say u love the JayChou's beverage
u din say u love the kaya
u din say u love the black flip flop
u din say u din say u din say !

this comment is from u.
ya,i din say out..
u gave me alot of things.......
mayb i reali forgot to mention out..
but the main point of that post..not to list out all the things u have given me..
is i want to let u know..i like those things..u gave me..especially the diary.
i never write diary before..but after u gave me this present..
i try to jot down all the things that happen between us.
sometimes i will read it again,to remind me not to do the same mistake again.
i dont want you to get hurt again.i want u to be happy.
erm...ngo dak mm dak tam fan lei a?pamper yat har la~xD mou lao la~<333

1 条评论: